· Matan (متْن) is published for two times in a year. Its first issue comes in June and second in December.
· Fifteen (15) research papers are published in one issue. This obligation has been adopted as per HEC Pakistan guidelines for research journals.
· Author(s) is/are not allowed to submit his/their research paper to any other journal if once submitted to Matan (متْن) till the time he/they receive(s) any regret notice.
· Fresh Papers are queued and will be treated chronically. However, if any paper has been marked as extraordinary work or very notable by the reviewer, that can be considered preferably.
· Papers appear at home page of the Matan (متْن) under editor's choice will be selected after the considerations and comments of the reviewers and may be supposed remarkable.
· Papers, not written/composed as per the guidelines for authors given at Matan (متْن) website, will not be entertained for further process.
All rights reserved.